Vancouver’s Trusted Building Envelope Restoration Company
Flagship Construction & Building Envelope Restoration Ltd. is a Vancouver-based company that specializes in providing quality home building construction, restoration for low-rise building envelopes, and remediation for leaky condos. Flagship’s Red Seal certified contractors bring expert knowledge and experience to each and every restoration and custom home building project.
Leaky Condo Restoration Specialists
Flagship Construction is also a member of the Home Protection Office (HPO), which means all our staff are professional, licensed residential builders and envelope restoration specialists. We operate in full compliance with the BC Homeowner Protection Act and are 100% dedicated to the protection of homeowners and buyers of new homes.
Our clients include condo stratas, property managers, engineering consulting firms, and homeowners who trust us to always go above and beyond to restore a leaky condo and renovate a building envelope back to its structurally-sound and visually-appealing state. Book a consult or speak directly with a restoration specialist today by calling 604-282-4512!
Flagship Construction’s Mission and Core Values
With more than 28 years in the construction industry and deep roots in the custom home building and envelope restoration niche, we believe the following five core values are the key factors contributing to the success of Flagship Construction:
- Integrity and Work Ethic: We believe in doing things right the first time -- because you deserve the best possible results ALL the time.
- Excellence and Precision: We take pride in our work and believe in precise attention to detail, quality craftsmanship, and the consistent use of quality materials.
- Full Transparency: We believe in open communication with our clients and will always provide you with full disclosure of all the problems, options, and solutions needed to get the job done right.
- Respect and Honesty: We value honesty just as much as you do. We believe that educating and supplying our clients with the best possible knowledge and advice right from the start of a project is the best way to streamline the decision making process and ensure peace of mind.
- Commitment to Customer Care: We believe in adhering to the highest operating and building standards to ensure the safety and privacy of your residents, homeowners, and properties.
You deserve to work with a building envelope restoration company that cares about the health and wellbeing of your residents and your properties. Speak with a building envelope and water damage consultant at Flagship Construction today by calling 604-282-4512!
HPO Licensed & Registered Builder
Paul is the construction manager of Flagship. With nearly 30 years experience in the BC construction industry, and as a Red Seal Certified Carpenter-- he has the knowledge and experience to ensure every project is done with uncompromised quality.
Henry is the go-to site supervisor with more than 30 years construction experience in large-scale building and renovation projects. His attention to detail is second to none, and provides leadership among all the staff and sub-contractors on-site.
Project & Office Manager
James is the business operations guru behind Flagship, and is responsible for office management, technology development and business development for the company.